Digital Urban Collective - Mack And Brown - Music, Art & Tech

10 Instagram Graffiti Art Photos And Statistics

post by KM

graffiti art photos
Earlier in the week I published a post about the Top 3 Instagram Users For Graffiti Art Photos. Since then, I dug deeper into the actual stats for graffiti art photos on Instagram and realized that I neglected one important user, Instagrafite.

Instagrafite, a nonprofit project, has (at this time) shared 776 graffiti photos on Instagram and currently  boasts a following of close to 50,000 followers. How I overlooked this impressive contribution of streetart is beyond me.

You can check out some of Instagrafite's amazing photos in the slideshow below.


Current Instagram stats for graffiti related tags:

Graffiti - 405,290 photos
Streetart361,736 photos
Graffitiart - 7, 290 photos