Digital Urban Collective - Mack And Brown - Music, Art & Tech

Young Jeezy And T.I. Joint Album Plans

post by KM

young jeezy fame tm103
Young Jeezy recently told XXL Magazine that he would like to work on a collaborative album with T.I.

Inspired by the Jay-Z and Kanye West Watch the Throne tour, which Jeezy had an opportunity to witness in Atlanta, Jeezy says he hopes to give his fans the same type of experience in the near future.

“‘Watch the Throne,’ the tour was big because it was a experience. At this point, I think I’ve done all the rap tours I can do. Now, I wanna take it to the point where my fans come to my shows it’s a experience. That’s what I felt when I was watching the Watch the Throne show. It was a experience; ‘what they gonna do next?’”

Jeezy and T.I. have created many records with one another throughout the years, including the recent, F.A.M.E.,” from Jeezy's TM 103 (Thug Motivation 103), due out December 20.

Other guests on the upcoming album include Jadakiss, Jay-Z, Fabolous, Snoop Dogg, and Andre 3000.

Listen to a preview of TM 103 (Thug Motivation)

Courtesy of Shaheem Reid.