Digital Urban Collective - Mack And Brown - Music, Art & Tech

7 Instagram Graffiti Photos of 3 BIG New York Rappers

post by KM

Biggie Smalls Graffiti
When Hip Hop icons pass away their spirits live on through song, video and now...hologram.

One form of creative expression that that allows us, the fans, to show our understanding and appreciation for our fallen Hip Hop brethren is art.

My affinity for graffiti has led me to Instagram (again) to uncover some of the best street art photos of fallen Hip Hop icons.

The slideshow below features street art of 3 of New York's biggest rappers ever to do it: Notorious B.I.G., Big Pun and Big L.


Unfortunately, I could only find the one Big L mural. If you know of any others please leave a link in the comments section below or tweet me @MackAndBrown.

ALSO SEE: Top 3 Instagram Users For Graffiti Art Photos, or Top 3 Notorious B.I.G. Animations